Inmates incarcerated in the Henry County Jail are allowed one 30 minutes visitation per week. Each inmate is assigned a visitation day and time. If you are unsure of an inmate’s visitation schedule, please use our inmate search option. Please be sure to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to visitation time, if you are late it will reduce the visitation time. If more than one person is visiting the same inmate, that time must be divided among visitors and not exceed the 30 minute limit.
Visitation Rules and Regulations:
- All visitors must be 18 or older and provide a valid government issued picture ID.
- Children (17 and under), must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Visitors must be properly attired. Clothing of a provocative/revealing nature will not be allowed.
- Any visitor creating a disturbance will be subject to being banned from our facility.
- Any visitor caught bringing in contraband to inmates will be prosecuted (Georgia code §42-5-18 Giving inmates items without consent of authority).
- Visitors will only be allowed to carry car keys and IDs into visitation. Please leave all other items in your vehicle.
- Cell phones and cameras are prohibited.
- All visitors are subject to search, any visitor who refuses to be searched will be denied entry.
- Food, drink and tobacco products are prohibited.
- The Henry County Jail reserves the right to refuse entry to any person or persons.
If you need further information, please feel free to contact Inmate Relations at